Zeltiq Coolsculpting is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment option for the eradication of unwanted fat bulges in healthy individuals who are not obese. These candidates should also be enjoying a healthy lifestyle of reasonable exercise and diet, yet find they still have certain excessive fatty tissue that they want to get rid of. Zeltiq Coolsculpting has been studied extensively and exclusively in healthy adults. Most candidates who request for Zeltiq are suitable and will benefit from the procedure. However, certain exceptions may arise and this article helps give a better idea:
(1) Known sensitivity to cold, such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease
(2) Impaired or poor blood circulation in the area to be treated
(3) Neuropathic disorders such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
(4) Impaired skin sensation at the area to be treated
(5) Open or infected wounds on the area to be treated
(6) Bleeding disorders or concomitant use of blood thinners
(7) Recent major surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
(8) Hernia in the area to be treated
(9) Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis or rashes in the area to be treated
If in doubt, please check with your doctor to see if you are a suitable candidate.
Comments are closed.