Congratulations on your decision to undergo Vaser Liposelection at Freia as a means to enhance your body shape and achieve effective body sculpting. Here are a few important pointers of what you should do leading up to your procedure date.
- Stop all supplemental vitamins, herbal remedies, aspirin-related pain killers and any other blood-thinning medications 1 week before the surgery date. This is to ensure that you do not subject yourself to unnecessary risks of increased bleeding during the procedure. If you are on daily/chronic medication eg. for hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, etc, do inform our doctor/staff to ascertain that you can continue with your regular medication.
- For optimal wound healing, smoking must be avoided 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after Vaser Liposelection.
- Do not consume alcohol at least 24 hours before Vaser Liposelection.
- You must be fasted at least 6 hours before Vaser Liposelection. Sips of water is allowed.
- Do not wear make-up or jewellery on the operation day.
- You should wear loose-fitting clothing (preferably dark-coloured elastic track pants and loose button-on shirts/blouses) .
- Please be punctual and show up at the appointed time to avoid delays or cancellation.
- Do not drive. Arrange for a responsible adult who will be able to accompany you home after Vaser Liposelection.
- Remember to return for your follow-up appointments as this is very important in achieving an optimum result.