fbpx

Vaginal Rejuvenation

Though it is one of the most common health issues faced by women, vaginal laxity is far too often overlooked and left untreated. Most women feel embarrassed to bring it up to their provider, and assume it as part of normal aging and childbirth that they must accept and learn to live with. You are not alone and you need not suffer in silence anymore. X-LIFT INTIMA is a non-surgical vaginal treatment that could change your sex life and rekindle the sparks in your relationship, to help you get re-acquainted with the woman that you were once proud to be.

To put it simply, X-LIFT INTIMA makes women feel better by plumping the tissue in the vaginal and vulvar areas to a more youthful state. Just like skin overlying any part of our body, vaginal tissue relies on collagen for its support. With the normal ageing process or physical stresses from child-bearing, the tissue can become overstretched and weakened, leading to a feeling of vaginal looseness and lack of sensation during sexual intercourse. By working at a cellular level to rebuild and restore collagen within the vaginal tissue without surgery, pain nor downtime, X-LIFT INTIMA safely delivers patented radiofrequency waves via the FDA approved Exilis system to stimulate the body’s own natural regenerative processes for total vaginal rejuvenation. According to initial results, 80% of tested subjects noted an improvement in appearance of the area as moderate to excellent. 60% reported an improvement in sexual satisfaction of moderate to excellent and the remaining 40% noticed mild improvement to say the least.

There is no recommended age for X-LIFT INTIMA as every woman’s needs is highly dependent on her own unique lifestyle. A primary course of 4 to 6 sessions done at 2 weekly interval is ideal for optimal results. Some improvements might be noticeable and felt immediately post treatment, but the full effects are achieved 4 week after your final treatment as the collagen continues to remodel. Depending on the doctor’s assessment, maintenance treatments are recommended based on each individual’s needs. Reclaim your beauty and femininity from inside out today.

Call 6735-8180 to speak to us on your feminine needs.

*Due to MOH guidelines in Singapore, accredited medical clinics are not allowed to show before and after photos on websites and marketing materials. We apologize for that. We would be delighted to showcase our photographs and actual results during the consultation in our clinic.