fbpx

X-Lift Intima


X-lift Intima is designed to improve vaginal laxity and labia tone. To put it simply, X-LIFT Intima makes women feel better by plumping the tissue in the vaginal and vulvar areas to a more youthful state. Just like skin overlying any part of our body, vaginal tissue relies on collagen for its support. With the normal aging process or physical stresses from child-bearing, the tissue can become overstretched, lax and weakened, leading to a feeling of vaginal looseness and lack of sensation during sexual intercourse. 

By working at a cellular level to rebuild and restore collagen within the vaginal tissue, X-LIFT Intima safely delivers patented radiofrequency waves to stimulate the body’s own natural regenerative processes for total vaginal rejuvenation. All this is done without surgery, pain or downtime.  According to initial results, 80% of tested subjects noted an improvement in appearance of the area as moderate to excellent. 60% reported an improvement in sexual satisfaction of moderate to excellent and the remaining 40% noticed mild improvement.

FAQs

Am I a suitable candidate for X-LIFT Intima?
There is no age limit for X-LIFT Intima as every woman's needs is highly dependent on her own unique lifestyle. Speak to our trusted physicians confidentially about your concerns, and we will assess your needs and possible explore possible solutions.

What is the procedure like?
The procedure uses the FDA approved Exilis Ultra 360 system. There are two parts to the X-LIFT Intima treatment. Phase 1 consists of inserting a well-lubricated disposable tip gently into the vagina and moving it inwards and outwards along the vaginal walls. It is virtually painless with a warm sensation and mild discomfort. Phase 2 targets the outside of the vagina as the attached handpiece is moved in a clockwise motion to treat and improve the appearance of your lady bits aka labia.  

What kind of downtime do I expect?
There is no downtime following an X-LIFT Intima treatment. It does not interfere your activities of daily living and there is no need to abstain from sexual intimacy post treatment.

How many sessions are required to see results?
A primary course of 4 to 6 sessions done at 2 weekly interval is ideal for optimal results. Some improvements might be noticeable and felt immediately post treatment, but the full effects are achieved 4 weeks after your final treatment as the collagen continues to remodel. Depending on the doctor’s assessment, maintenance treatments are recommended based on each individual’s needs. Reclaim your beauty and femininity from inside out today.

Enhancing your moments of intimacy

We've helped thousands of patients regain their confidence, let us help you too.

Messenger WhatsApp Instagram