“Help! Why Am I Losing Hair?”
[button href=”https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/freia-medical-hair-loss-public-education-forum-2014-tickets-11969377731″ target=”” css_classes=”button_hilite”]Click Here To Register via Event Brite[/button] [column width=”1/3″ position=”first” ]
What Is This Event?
It is a forum called Help! Why Am I Losing Hair? It covers topics related to hair loss and hair transplantation procedures.[checklist type=”dotted”]
- What are the treatment options available for thinning hair?
- What are the proven non-surgical options to grow more hair?
- Is it suitable for men and women?
- What is painless, scarless hair transplant and is it really effective?
- What is the difference between FUT, FUE and ARTAS Robotic hair transplant?
- Come and see for yourself, actual patient “before and after” results.
- Have all your concerns and questions on hair loss answered on the spot.
Location: The Marriot Hotel (320 Orchard Road) Level 2, Legacy Room.
Date: 12 July 2014.
Time: 2:30pm to 4:30pm.
[/column] [column width=”1/3″ position=”none” ]
Who Is This For?
This forum is especially relevant for men and women experiencing excessive hair loss. Take a look at the hair loss charts below, if you find your hair loss pattern below and would like to restore natural thickness to your hair line, then this forum is for you.
[/column] [column width=”1/3″ position=”last” ]
Click here to register via Event Brite. It costs just $10 and with your registration you will receive a personalised hair loss consultation and welcome bag.[widgets_on_pages id=”Freia Medical Hair Forum”] [/column]